I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, June 19, 2011

i can haz haywerdz?

2007 Tristar Prospects Plus cheapo blaster video break:



Pics from the break forthcoming...

Also, contest.

Ok, finally pics.



Autograph of pitcher Tim Alderson. The Pirates organization is currently trying their hardest to destroy this kid's arm.


Three inserts: MVP Votto, Prospect LaPorta, RIP Adenhart.


Base cards! Cy Price.


LaRussa's whipping boy Colby Rasmus


Ok, yes. I haz Haywerd.

And these things don't scan for crap.

3 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

Some good names there.

Can't we do both? I'm still laughing.

madding said...

I actually need the Rasmus card.

I can't believe there's a guy named Jackson Williams.

My word verification: unrec

dayf said...

Rasmus haz been placed in the Cardinals pile.