I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, June 19, 2011

I finally picked up a PRP Star Wars card for the Collection

Ever Since Punk Rock Paint started showing off cards from his PRP Star Wars collection, I've wanted to snag me a card or two from the set to go in the Star Wars binder. I don't have the time or the money to build that set right now - especially with A&G looming on the horizon - but a type card or two could hold me over for a while. After fruitlessly looking around the local shops (and spending all my money on Vintage) I was at long last able to pick up a card from the set. Behold!

#25 Luke SkyBuster

I think it's #25... the back is completely black. That's just what happens when you lower the blast shield, but I used the force to figure out the card number. I'll have to confirm it with Punk later.

h/t Capewood Collections who pointed me the right direction to find this card.


I'm Your Average Card Collector said...


PunkRockPaint said...

Um. Yeah. That one is missing from my binder. I'll be wanting it back please.

capewood said...