I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Julio Teheran signing at FCB

I'm on vacation this week which means that ironically now I have absolutely no free time at all ever get in the car we're going to be late and we have reservations let's go NOW. I did want to alert any of the readers in the southeast that FCB Sports Cards is having a Julio Teheran signing this saturday (6/04) at 11:00am. First come, first serve, yadda yadda, you can pre-order stuff in the link if they haven't sold out yet. They are also giving away Freedie Freeman bobbleheads at the Gwinnett Braves game that evening, so make a day of it.

Ok, off to do more vacationry. (Lord help me)

2 comments:

AdamE said...

Ain't it funny how vacation can sometimes be more work than going to work?

Chris Harris said...

Pushed back until Monday. Sorry.