I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, July 10, 2009

2009 Allen & Ginter Box Break: Pack 4

The can't all be interesting, folks...

67 Ian Kinsler
217 Jorge Cantu
.---- ----- ----. ... .- -- ..- . .-.. -- --- .-. ... .

155 Yadier Molina
54 Carlos Guillen
13 Travis Hafner
318 Delmon Young SP mini A&G back +9 points
NP52 Daisuke Matsuzaka NP

How the hell is Yadier Molina in the All-Star Game and Ian Kinsler not?? I'm about ready to skip the whole thing this year. Decent pack here, but nothing to write home about. The mini short print A&G back gets me some pointage action though. Old Planter comes through again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about a comment you made the other day about the Dominique Wilkins card and how the jersey is airbrushed out. I think Topps did that because they no longer have a license with the NBA.

PunkRockPaint said...

The Morse code made mr spit milk out my nose...

...and I haven't had any milk in weeks!

PunkRockPaint said...

Mr., Me. Same thing. It is more formal.