I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Allen & Ginter blog post clearinghouse - day 1

I don't have a lot of time to post right now so instead, I'll pick out some of the posts on other blogs about A&G that caught my eye.

The first pack I actually saw ripped was on A Pack to be Named Later. Not a bad pack either.

Now this is how a gimmick card is supposed to be done. Fun and silly, and doesn't screw up the set at all.

Card Cache (who I need to link when I get a minute) shows off another neat gimmick plus a few of the interesting A&G inserts that have popped up so far.

JD's Wild Cardz is trying to get together images of all the Ginter Code Parallel cards so there's a chance someone can actually solve the thing.

There's a strange illness going around, a few people have been stricken.

Beckett has a gallery of some of the tougher autographs from the set.

And finally, Gint-a-Cuffs is under way!

No comments: