I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mini Mall pt 13 - Set Vintage

I didn't go to the mini mall unprepared, oh no. I have a few of my wantlists printed out and at the ready. I was only able to find two off my vintage lists but they're pretty good ones.


1979 Topps Thurman Munson

This was in the half off box and ended up costing me $1. I'm kind of embarassed to say this, but this may very well be my first vintage Thurman Munson card. I have a few from legends sets but I don't think I have any others from his playing days. This one here gets me one step closer to my 1979 set.


1984 Topps Reggie Jackson

This one was the fifth card chosen out of the five for a buck box. That means it's free! I could have sworn I had this card already, but I didn't. No worries, I got it now. There's a lot more vintage '70s goodness to come, this was just the easiest post to knock together.

No comments: