I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, September 25, 2011

ABOUT DAMN TIME

IT'S HERE! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!

No, not a My Little Pony episode I can proudly point to whenever someone asks me why the unholy fcuk are you watching a little girl's cartoon and say BECAUSE IT'S FREAKING AMAZING because that actually happened today too.

Nope, I'm talking about ripping my first complete doubles sticker pack.


I got ALL of 'em! Especially Freddie Freeman! I knew my pack luck couldn't last. Now maybe I can quit buying the buggers and put up a want list.




Through 27 packs:

Total stickers - 222
Stickers I need - 177
Stickers traded away - 19
Dupes - 25

Percentage complete: 188/309 - 61%

Braves team set - 8/9



BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

Order now and you'll not only get ONE duplicate pack of stickers, but you'll get a SECOND DUPLICATE PACK for the SAME price! What a bargain! And each and every one of these stickers is

GEM.

MINT.

TEN.



HOLY SWEET MERCIFUL JEEBUS

Gem. Mint. Ten. Stickahs. At least until you peel 'em and stick 'em on your dog's butt. Just because you can.

Through 28 packs:

Total stickers - 230
Stickers I need - 177
Stickers traded away - 19
Dupes - 33

Percentage complete: 188/309 - 61%

Braves team set - 8/9

1 comment:

Funner Here said...

So I bought one sticker pack. I have no use for them, but I'd love to have any stickers of players in my pcs if you have dupes. If you need any or all of these, they are yours: 2, 24, 84, 219, 230, 258, 261. Let me know if you are interested!