I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, September 12, 2011

StiQuers

For all you suckahs still hatin' on ponies, know this:

The new bad guy is played by Q from Star Trek.

Ponies just became 20% nerdier!

Three packs of stickahs tonight in celebration! Also because I want to post two packs per post and I'm on an odd number.

Also I kinda got 10 more packs at Target and I'm getting a bit backlogged.



Hey, didn't I just pull that Jays/Tigers card?? Oh well, the Big Mac sticker makes up for it.

OH GOD. I JUST REALIZED THE NICKNAME OF ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLAYERS IS A FRIGGIN PONY. HOW DEEP DOES THIS RABBIT HOLE GO?

Through 10 packs:

Total stickers - 86
Stickers I need - 75
Stickers traded away - 6
Dupes - 5

Percentage complete: 79/309 - 26%

Braves team set - 5/9


Hey look! I'm counting down the team set now!



The first real disaster pack, with five, count 'em, five dupes. Probably not the last one of these I get, but I've vowed to only purchase packs from one particular Target gravity feed to try to cut down on the dupes.

Through 11 packs:

Total stickers - 94
Stickers I need - 78
Stickers traded away - 6
Dupes - 10

Percentage complete: 83/309 - 27%

Braves team set - 5/9




Not too shabby for a Rays/Angels pack. Brandon Phillips and Evan Longoria are cool. After breaking the 100 sticker mark I have 83 for the album. That includes a pack's worth that have made their way into a bubble mailer.


Through 12 packs:

Total stickers - 102
Stickers I need - 83
Stickers traded away - 8
Dupes - 11

Percentage complete: 88/309 - 28%

Braves team set - 5/9

No comments: