I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Show's over, time for stickers

Don't forget about the Beachy and Kimbrel signing at Freedom Cardboard going on right now...

Man, I want to go watch some Star Trek Next Gen. John de Lancie is a boss. Here's the last two packs of the first batch of stickers.


Don't let the pony header spook you, just having a little fun since Season 2 started today. You'll get Old Planter and Torii Hunter back in due time. I might keep Derpy though. Another decent pack here with no dupes. The Cardinals and Tigers are strong with this pack. Wait, when did Alex Avila become a Tiger? Oh wait, he's always been a Tiger. I'm mixing him up with Mike Aviles. Wait, when did Mike Aviles become a Red Sock? Miguel Olivo is still a Mariner, right? At least for the next two weeks?

Through 19 packs:

Total stickers - 156
Stickers I need - 131
Stickers traded away - 15
Dupes - 12

Percentage complete: 139/309 - 45%

Braves team set - 5/9


Another superlative pack! Kershaw's got a mighty nice photo for a sticker. Tulo and Hambone are good pickups, as are Posada and Beltre. Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Furcal is a Cardinal. Just can't see him in red. The one duplicate from the pack? A shiny Hank Aaron. Can't beat that with a dead cat.


Through 20 packs:

Total stickers - 164
Stickers I need - 138
Stickers traded away - 15
Dupes - 13

Percentage complete: 146/309 - 47%

Braves team set - 5/9

After 20 packs I'm almost at 50% completion for the set! I'd be over had I not shipped some stickers off. One of these days I'll start getting the double packs...

No comments: