I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Two for one special

Pack 6 was so bloody boring, I'm gonna post a second pack of stickers tonight. No, I don't care how many home runs Jose Bautista has.



Through 6 packs:

Total stickers - 54
Stickers I need - 47
Stickers traded away - 4
Dupes - 3

Percentage complete: 49/309 - 16%

This pack is a bit better. At least it has a Brave in it.



Combining the two packs gives you a complete lineup, including DH. Brian Matusz better go 9 though.


Through 7 packs:

Total stickers - 62
Stickers I need - 55
Stickers traded away - 4
Dupes - 3

Percentage complete: 58/309 - 19%

And now, to commemorate the Phillies' impending sweep of the Bravos, a very special episode of It's Always Sunny in Fillydelphia.



Charlie ain't the only one... #$%! Phillies...

No comments: