I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, December 16, 2011

Apparently Topps Brought Back American Pie

There was a mild kerfuffle on the bloggerwebs yesterday as there were at least a half a dozen posts about 2011 Topps American Pie being an actual thing. Knowing that I have not been paying attention to new products at all lately The Dean of Card Bloggery was kind enough to inform me of this fact.



Blogger Chris Harris said...
BUY A BLASTER OF AMERICAN PIE! DO IT NOW!!! FRANK ZAPPA AND THE RAMONES ARE IN IT!!!
December 15, 2011 8:06 PM

Wow, this has totally broken my formatting. Lemme, um, hold up a sec.










Ah, here we go. With all due respect to the Dean, my answer is:



You see, while American Pie May have a Frank Zappa card and a Ramones card and maybe even a Frank Black card it doesn't have the best Frank Zappa card ever in it. I've got that one.



Now if there's a Don Van Vliet card in there, I'm on it.

3 comments:

Mark Aubrey said...

What an ingenious way to use a smashed coin. You are a crafty one.

dayf said...

I'm not the crafty one, Chris Harris at Stale Gum came up with that one.

Mark Aubrey said...

Well, never mind. You're just a two-bit hack. You're nothing, nowhere, nobody! Get to know me!