I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Return of Son of Sticky Saturday

Yeah, I know it's Sunday. I'm lazy on the weekend so sometimes these things get a little delayed. Sticky Saturday is catchy and alliterative, Sticky Weekend just sounds disgusting. Here's yer weekend sticker courtesy of FleerFan.

Wooooo! Dale Murphy album sticker! Whammo! He's whackin' the ball!


This was supposed to be a big fat hairy post about how Upper Deck can fill a niche in the market in 2010 that is currently being neglected by bringing back the album sticker set since they own the Fleer brand and they did a basketball sticker set in the '90s, but screw 'em. Let' Upper Deck sink or swim on their own. I ain't getting a consulting fee.

Now if you'll excuse me I have tickets to the Braves vs. Marlins game and it's time to get on the road. Wooooooo Braves! Lets eat some fishies!

No comments: