I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, April 2, 2012

More Completed Sticker Pages

These are from 2011, obviously. No completed 2012 sticker pages yet. I held off on posting these until I got my package mailed to Long Fly Ball to Because off since he completed two of them. No 'before' scan because a) I don't know where they are since I'm trying to reorganize my image folders and b) I don't have time to look for 'em. I got sloppy with the scanning too. Hey! I didn't get off work until an hour ago! this was a long day!


I just stuck these stickers earlier this afternoon and I have no idea which stucker I sticked. I'm not even 100% that I completed the Nats page... pretty sure I stuck Grady Sizemore. Wait, that page isn't even finished. I'M SO CONFUSED.


White Sox page I know I finished. Carlos Quentin finished this one up. Braves fans were calling for Frank Wren to trade for Q all offseason to fill our hole in left field. For the second year in a row, Frank filled that hole by trading for a slugging infielder and parking Prado back out in left. Hey, it almost worked last year...


I have no idea who completed this page with the Zobrist sticker because I found it inside a top loader that had an Allen & Ginter Ascent of Man card in it. What can I say, I'm disorganized. Thanks whoever sent me that sticker!

Only eleven stickers to go for the set, may as well list 'em here for posterity since I don't know what I did with my old want list:
11 J Ellsbury
22 A-Rod
24 R Cano
60 O Cabrera
98 J Mathis
172 P Polanco
225 G Jones
230 C Stover
255 J Herrera
257 C Ianetta
261 A Ethier

I do have some 2012 stickers... if I can get my act together you might even see some of 'em tomorrow...

2 comments:

unclemoe said...

Cool. I bought the book and a few packs of stickers but haven't done anything win them yet.

moe.

topher (Crackin Wax/Varsity Trading Cards) said...

Why, that's the biggest Nationals collection I've ever seen! *snicker chortle cough* :D