I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Turner Field - Field

It's late I've been catching up on work and Twittering all night so I haven't done any productive blogging today and I really want to finish at least ONE blog series I've started this year so I'm doing a gigantic image dump of my pictures of Turner Field's field what I took at the Open House that was like 7 years ago it seems and there's no real rhyme or reason or narrative to these shots so you'll just get a rambling stream of consciousness like this terrible run on sentence I just wrote here dear lord this is so bad why do you keep reading this horrible blog it hasn't been good since 2008 seriously people.


All these photos are posted in the order in which they were tooken. Here's the Budweiser Zone and Meat Market where you can get a beer and mingle with bored college students who are way paying attention to that drunk blonde over by the railing than the game. As well they should.


The Chopping Chick-fil-A cow. No really, it does the Tomahawk Chop with its hoof. Hey, this is Atlanta. We're impressed by The Big Chicken. What can I say? Fried chicken is popular down here.


Here's the Big Screen which used to be the biggest for like 17 and a half minutes but some other team built a bigger one. The camera on my phone can't handle the frame rate.


Uhhh... There's the Budweiser zone again from the view of the dugout. Oh yeah, I got to go in the visitor's dugout.


Dammit, what day is the Chipperhead bobblejones being given away??? Doggust Gixteenth? DAMN YOU PHONE CAMERA!!!


nEXT TO THE CO- *ahem* Next to the cow is a huge flashy glowy Coke bottle that does nothing in the daylight. It is far inferior to the original Coke bottle made of baseball equipment. I am unanimous in this.


View of the Braves dugout from the visitor's dugout. I probably should have saved these photos for the dugout tour post.


HI MA! LOOK HOW CLOSE I AM TO THE FIELD AND SECURITY HASN'T TACKLED ME YET!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO~


When I said image dump I meant it.


All our pennants! So much yellow, so little red...


Here's the retired numbers. If you had read the previous posts you would know this already.


Two more days and we'll finally have a pitch down here.


Aaaaaaand most of the field. I was just snapping photos randomly by this point.


Braves Statue of Liberty! New York fans are gagging right now. I was going to put this in the statue post but didn't for some reason, then forgot to put it in the stadium post so it goes here AND YOU'LL LIKE IT.


Braves fans have gigantic balls. I should probably go to bed now. That statement doesn't make any sense because I'm scheduling the post for Wednesday morning, but in actuality I'm writing this post on Wednesday morning. wait what

OH GOD I JUST REALIZED I HAVE FOUR MORE POSTS TO DO FOR THIS SERIES

1 comment:

night owl said...

This is so much better than Twitter.