I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Old School Heritage and New School Ponies - Part 7 - Dbuffalo

Hooray! I've got all the 1963 Topps cards scanned and uploaded! Brohoofs for everyone!


Get it? Duffalo? Buffalo? HAH!


I R Punny. I'm guessing I left descreening off or scanned at 150 dpi or something because this scan has a lovely moiré pattern. I was pleasantly surprised to find this for a buck in the '63 box as it's from the tough 523-576 high series. For some reason the 6th series (447-522) is even tougher. Further confusing the issue is that the checklists say the 6th series is cards 430-506 and the 7th series is 507-576. Either the checklists are lying or the price guides are. Or YOU are. Maybe I'm the liar. Hell, I'm probably lying right now. Prove that I'm not! Anyway high numbered cards cost more because scarcity or something (economics!) and I got one cheap so yay me. Brohoof for the Duffalo!


Epic Brohoof by *Mixermike622 on deviantART

2 comments:

McCann Can Triple said...

I sent you an e-mail about the Mcdonalds Fluttershy. :)

Slangon said...

Don't know if you're a Dr. Who fan, but I saw this and thought of you.

http://xfizzle.deviantart.com/art/My-Little-Dalek-Extermination-is-Magic-276215897