I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, April 20, 2012

Old School Heritage and New School Ponies - Part 10

The week is over and all I want to to is post this thing and go to bed and have sweet dreams.


I pity the fool who don't like Pinkie Pie.


Three reasons why this card is awesome.

1) Manny Mota rookie card. It even came in a toploader with ROOKIE CARD in gold on the top.

2) Colt .45s. I am so tempted to start collecting Colt .45s right now but then I remember the other 9001 collections I got going.

3) This:



Don't give me that look, that's what 99% of you thought when I posted a Manny Mota card.

2 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

that Mr T custom is EPIC.

dayf said...

The Mr. T was made by a guy named IMakePonyGifs who sadly no longer makes ponygifs and has deleted his Tumblr and Imgur account so I can't link to the source anymore. I luckily had that one saved.