I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Joy of a Completed Team Set - 1954 Topps

I finally finished it!





What's that? The Aaron? It's uhhhh... supposed to look like that. I had to get one in really bad condition. So bad it's smaller than normal and is printed on Chrome stock. I think it got hit by radiation or something. You know, all those nuclear tests in the '50s? Eeyup, this team set is totally legit. Nope, didn't cheat at all. Why are you looking at me like that? Hey look guys, over there!

PONIES!



(runs)

4 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

I wonder who had the hate on for Jim Pendleton?

P-town Tom said...

Mathews, Spahn, Pafko, and Aaron... Wow, what a challenge that must have been. Congrats!

Hackenbush said...

Cool!

Play at the Plate said...

Hey that Murphy...ooh ponies!