I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, January 27, 2012

Solidarity



Here's a video of the people of Poland flipping out over their country's signing of ACTA. Good for you, Poland!



What the hell is ACTA? It's an Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (see, right there in the name) that has a bunch of internet-killing provisions tacked on for no good reason. Here's a video by a smart dude who knows way more about this that explains it.



I'm not even going to play like I know a goddamn thing about this other than it's yet another attempt to completely screw up the internets. But if it's important enough to cause an entire freaking country to lose their minds over it, then it's important enough for me to MSPaint an old trading card in solidarity. If you want to know more about ACTA, Google it while you can.

2 comments:

iphone roulette said...

You write really good articles, very attractive, I feel very shocked. I hope you can continue with your work, come on!

Anonymous said...

I also believe you write good articles, they are moderately attractive, not nearly as shocked as iphone. please continue your work. NO, you come on!