I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Random Prizes

WHITE SOX CARDS:

You won the contest, so pick any two of these three:

Two toplopaders, so you get two cards. I'll probably trade you the third eventually anyway. You also get your random pack in its entirety and all the White Sox cards in all the Random packs. In addition, check out all the other posts and pick out any cards from the packs that you want (except the ones I poached). You also can't pick the worst cards of course, those go to....

PLAY AT THE PLATE:

You can have this jersey card of a Ranger Fink. Howver I don't want to be cruel so I'll play Monty Hall and allow you to trade this card for the one behind door #3. Let me know by tonight or I'll assume you want Tex.

CHUCK'S USED CARDS

No relic for you, but you like Hockey you say? I got hockey...

RANDOM DRAWING TONIGHT WHENEVER I GET HOME FROM WORK.
BE THERE

2 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

I'm not one to turn down a jersey cardof any Ranger. However, I always wanted to play Lets Nake A Deal so I'll take my chances with what's behind door #1 or 2 or whichever was my option. Thank you Monty!

Steve Gierman said...

I'll take the Fleer Classic Clippings and the Topps Pristine Popular Demand. Also any unclaimed "weirdness" cards. I still can't believe I won! Thanks!