I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, December 7, 2009

Stale Gum Rip card

All right, I broke down and decided to rip the Rip card I got from Stale Gum. Because I am not an uncouth cretin (and because it would probably trash the whole card) I chose not to shred the Mets card on top but instead took an Xacto knife and performed some card surgery. Patient and child are doing well:

The only thing better than a checklist card with tape all over it is a marked checklist with tape all over it. I'll get out my Marks-A-Lot after I'm done posting and get to work on that. This is a double printed short print too! Tapey Mets is going right into my quarter-completed-never-to-be-finished O-Pee-Chee set. What Joys await inside the card?!

A Brian McCann Autograph! Holy Pyewp! I didn't even know there were autographs in Topps Attax! I didn't know they had a rip card crossover insert in O-Pee-Chee either... I need to better acquaint myself with the intricacies of current products if I'm going to blog about this stuff. But still, a Brian McCann Autograph! At least, I guess that says Brian McCann... Maybe Kawakami taught him to sign in kanji. I'm not even going to look at the back because I'm sure it's totally 100% legit! It says authentic after all. Besides, what else could it possibly be? Thanks Chris!

No comments: