I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, December 4, 2009

Now I'm Sad


Wax Heaven is closing up shop. Mario probably got a nice new gig writing for 30 Rock or Time Magazine or maybe speeches for Obama. Whatever he winds up doing next, it'll be successful because the guy puts his all into anything he does. I'm going to miss Wax Heaven though, that was my go-to source for new card information. This summer when I was struggling with life and was really tempted to put the blog on hiatus one of the things that made me change my mind was that I didn't want to get dropped from the Heavenly Seven for going inactive. Good luck buddy and keep in touch. Mario is holding one last contest to cap off the blog, go check it out.

5 comments:

the sewingmachineguy said...

Me too. Mario is a class act.

Anonymous said...

All Good Things......

Field of Cards said...

Yeah I'm bummed. It's like Ted Williams retiring.

I just hope it is indeed good news for his life and family.

Anonymous said...

I too will miss Wax Heaven. It was (and will continue to be until the end) one of my daily stops.

Mr P said...

It's sad when a regular part of your life stops. I'll miss it.