I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pregame festivities

Anyone else live in a city where rush hour is from 5am to 10pm?

I just got home about 15 minutes ago and I know you're all geeked up waiting for the Random Drawing, but you'll have to wait a few more minutes while I get my act together. In the meantime, enjoy this weird pack of SP that I bought for no apparent reason.

Seriously, I don't even like SP... I had no business buying this thing.

Joakim Soria


Carlos Quentin


Two Lincecum Faces of the Game cards
One Silver, one Gold #299


Brian Roberts

5 comments:

Mark Aubrey said...

And what does SP really stand for?

Short Print?
Something Precious?
Special Product?

NMCLax24 said...

I've always wondered that actually. I'm thinking it means Short Print but you never know.

night owl said...

"Stupid People" who buy this stuff.

Chris Harris said...

Junkie: The rush hour in D.C. lasts about that long (for real).

Mark: SP stands for "Shitty Product."

DaveH said...

SP = "Some Pig"
SPX = "Some Pig eXcrement"