I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The 'ole Billy Barou

WELL THAT WAS QUICK.

Two days after I conjectured that Wagner would be closing for the Bravos in '10 (anybody else subconsciously refer to next year as oh-ten? My brain is weird) Wren ran out and signed Billy. I didn't even have time to MSPaint an A on his hat! Nice pickup to lock down the bullpen and I'm glad there won't be a repeat of last year's "You'll get nothing and LIKE IT" start to the Braves' Hot Stove Season.

And yes, at the start of many a ninth inning in 2010, I shall be chanting Ooooh BillyBillyBilly... This is a big one... Don't let me down Billy...

So Frank, who's gonna be playing First? And batting cleanup? and playing Left Field? Well?
WE'RE WAITING.....

6 comments:

deal said...

Frees up Soriano to Set-Up for the Phils...

check it out my word verification is:

blogy

anybody feeling blogy today.

Chris Harris said...

Ty Webb to play first, Danny Noonan in Left, and Carl Spackler batting clean-up.

David said...

I love the Caddyshack reference! One of my favorite movies.

Roy said...

Glad he'll get the chance to close and not set up. I'm sure he wouldn't have signed if Wren didn't guarantee him the 27th out.

NMCLax24 said...

Great movie reference, reminds me of my summers spent caddying. I always like reading your stuff, it's fun witty writing. I gotta get me some of that in my blog.

Jim from Downingtown said...

Cinderella story....