I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Supa Bowel Repack Ripping Par-tay! Second Quarter

Ugh! Why am I doing this? I'm already bored with this! Why am I not posting 2009 Topps packs?? This is stupid! Stupid American Capitalism Holiday!

Second Bonus card:
2008 SaGe Hit Silver Foil parallel

Woooo! (there's that word again!) Adrian Peterson parallel thingy! I say again, Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Fourth Pack:
2007 Score

1 Tony Romo
28 Santana Moss
45 Some Lion
61 Aaron Rogers
38 Bernard Berrian Gold Parallel 100/600
337 Isaiah Stanback RC
68 E.J. Henderson Glossy crap

See, even Tony Romo goes Wooooo! WOOOOOOOOOOOO! No Pittsburgh or AZ players in here but Bernard Berrian's card is a Gold parallel, and Gold is a metal and Steel is also a metal, to the Steelers get a field goal. Science!

Completely Scientific Score Prediction: Cardinals 6, Steelers 6 after the fourth drive

Fifth Pack:
2008 Upper Deck Draft Edition

46 Jamaal Charles RC
80 Shawn Crable RC
248 Matt Ryan and Chris Long Conference Clashes insert or short print or parallel or something
SOD8 Antone Cason Stars of the Draft
110 Ray Lewis
163 Drew Brees

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Matt Ryan insert or short print or parallel thingy!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love this set. The college uniforms and logos rock, the design is just goofy enough to be good and it's better than the Hits and the Press Passes for a college set in my opinion. I'm going to go out right now and buy every blaster of it I see. Oh wait! There aren't any mreo! I waited too long! HaHA! My plan worked. There's an Arizona Wildcat in the pack, but the birdies let the hometown hero go to San Diego, so the Steelers get a touchdown. Shut up! This is not your Scoring System!

Completely Scientific Score Prediction: Cardinals 6, Steelers 13 End of the half

No comments: