I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, February 27, 2009

I hate the interwebs

Or at least a certain cable providing ISP who did maintenance last night and took down my internet for 4 hours and also somehow managed to get my router all goofed up as well. I've hacked my way back online at least, but I still have no wireless. I may be messing with this all day so posting may be sparse. In the meantime here is a preview of a brand new project I'm working on. I should have it posted here by Monday at the latest.

Ok, now I'm going to smack my computer around a bit and figure out how I'm going to find time to go to the post office and the card shop later today. Wish me luck folks... I'm gonna need it.


Motherscratcher said...

Does this project have something to do with Ball Four?

dayf said...

Mmmmmmm... could be!