I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Can Be Bribed

I have had an extraordinarily long day, so the pics from the game will have to wait until tomorrow (Or today depending on how long it takes me to write this post). I do have something to share with you, and that is that I am a greedy scoundrel who will post anything for the promise of cards. Ok, maybe not anything, but if you have a blog about cards and you want to give me swag just for a link, I'm not gonna say no. So everybody go an click on this link RIGHT NOW:


Apparently the title is a pun or something as there cannot be too many Grandersons. At least 2009 and earlier Grandersons. The 2010 version where he's forced to wear that icky stripey uniform, maybe there can be too many of those.

There are not too many of this blog, one is just right. Dennis AKA caljr3000 has only made 7 posts, but what grand and, er, sunny posts they are! There appears to be a lot of box breaking on the blog which is always nice. My broke ass can't even buy 30 dollars worth of groceries (ok, and a rack pack) at Wal-Mart before being shamed and shooed out the door for trying to used a maxed out card with my wife's name on it so a little box break vicariousness is good, no? So far on the blog we've learned that a whole lot has happened to Jumbo boxes in a short five years.

We've also learned Dennis is a shameless self-promoter which is great for a greedy scoundrel like myself. I only know for sure of one other person who linked the blog so if you are greedy too maybe you can get your mitts on a code. It couldn't hurt to try, and besides, the guy posts Simpsons clips so he can't be all bad. Even if he's a bit obsessed with Wolverines.

2 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

"We're sorry, currently our video library can only be streamed within the United States. For more information on Hulu's international availability, click here.

If you're inside the United States and believe you've received this message in error, please click here."


I hate the CRTC.

dayf said...

Sorry. The only reason I used Hulu is because NBC scrubbed YouTube of all Saturday Night Live material so they could show it (or not show it as the case may be) on Hulu.

Fucking Hulu.

Google Saturday Night Live Wolverines or just go to the Pirate Bay and download everything NBC's ever made to stick it up their ass.