I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, September 27, 2010

Taking five

I have a backlog of posts to write, a large pile of packages to put together and send, a bunch of stuff to finish up at work, cards to sort, desks to clean, bushes to trim, shelves to put together, kids to pick up, a busted door to fix, my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped. On top of all this the Braves have picked me up in a limo and driven me first class to the very edge of despair. I'm gonna take a little break now so I can focus on these other things instead of trying to write for a few days. See you at the playoffs.

2 comments:

gritz76 said...

Really? Gone Fishin' would've worked just fine, but good luck with the murder and the cover up.

The Baseball Card Snob said...

I see now why "She's mad about Brubeck."