I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, September 11, 2010

No, I didn't see it

Unfortunately, extra innings and a three year old just doesn't work well. We left after the 9th and get to hear Sea Bass' game winning three run homer on the drive home. I also heard Jason Heyward's amazing catch on the radio.  I did get to see J-Hey's home run in the 7th. I didn't actually cry from joy, but I thought about it.

I'm not sure what part of Gonzalez's walk-off video amused me the most. Alex skipping towards home, Kris Medlen jumping up and down like a madman with his busted arm raised high, or the horrified look on Prado's face when he saw Kris endangering his already screwed up arm. "Stop that you fool! You're our Ace in 2013!!"

Nineteen games for the division... man this is shaping up to be an epic month.

3 comments:

McCann Can Triple said...

I heard J-Hey's home run on the radio. I scared my nephew from squealing. I want to get him to a game. He's five. We might try a local minor league game to test him out and see if he likes it.

I saw the game winning home run on the TV thankfully.

Captain Canuck said...

no tv for me. no more Braves games at all.

I hate mlb.

where's ted when i need him?

deal said...

These events were not any fun at all on this end. and Penn State didn't help either