I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

An innocent package from Steve.

Steve at White Sox Cards sent me a little package of goodies recently. The cards were inside a 200 count box and were carefully packaged with the Sunday comics. I had planned to scan one of the comics, but the only one of note was a particularly raunchy Beetle Bailey. Steve always has nice stuff in his packages and is such a genuinely kind and gentle soul that this package was sure to be a treat.


Lookie here, a Jair Jurrjens Bowman card. I don't think I have that one yet!


A few Heritage Braves. Got to love the Heritage. I have all these in the binder, but these can go towards a team set.


I have gotten very few Upper Deck cards this year. I think I'm subconsciously waiting for the half off blasters that will pop up next year. I didn't have this card of Kris Medlen yet and I'm very happy to see it!


Ahh, old school! Murph! A few cards from 1990...


Hrm, a Phillie.


More Phillies??


AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH PHILLIES!!!!!


THUS THE HORROR HAD BEGUN.

Just wait, it gets worse.  We are only at the beginning of the horror. Horror like this must come in Serial form. Stay Tuned to this station for the next episode of... THE SOUTH SIDE BIPPER


(anyone know where I can get a pile of Jim Thome cards in a Twins uni?)

3 comments:

SpastikMooss said...

Heh heh heh...I love the revitalization of bipping that's going on on your blog right now. Lol that reminds me, did you ever get to the 4th stack o' cards from my bip? Lol.

dayf said...

Sadly your 4th bipping stack was involved in a slight cardtastrophe and was mixed up with a bunch of other cards. That reminds me - I need to check to see if I ever mailed the prize... d'oh

SpastikMooss said...

Hahaha oh nooooo! Them's the breaks I guess.