I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, January 29, 2011

1952 Topps Don't Want List

I'm going to be perfectly honest with you. I hate 1952 Topps. It's ugly and impossible. This is the only Topps set that I have 100% confidence that I will never, ever want to even think about attempting to complete the set. Instead of listing all the cards I want (Braves and not much else), here's all the cards I have. I'll trade any card here for a Brave off my '52 Want List. I'll trade 25 of 'em for a high number in any condition. 

For example, I recently traded these:

For these:


(pleasure doin' bidniz witcha Skoormit)


Braves I need:
Roy Hartsfield
Sid Gordon
Tommy Holmes
Max Surkont
All the impossible high numbers (thanks Sy)

Players from inferior teams that I have:


Brooklyn Dodgers
Chris Van Cuyk
Erv Palica

Chicago Cubs
Hank Sauer
Willard Ransdell
Bob Usher
Bruce Edwards
Frank Baumholz

Cincinnati Reds
Johnny Wyrostek
Virgil Stallcup
Ken Raffensberger

New York Giants
Monty Irvin
Bill Rigney
Sheldon Jones
Clint Hartung

Philadelphia Phillies
Connie Ryan 

Pittsburgh Pirates
William Werle
Dale Coogan
Ted Wilks
Clyde McCullough
Jack Phillips

St. Louis Cardinals
George Munger
Solly Hemus

Boston Red Sox
Leo Kiely
Karl Olson
Gus Niarhos

Chicago White Sox
Marv Rickert
Chuck Stobbs
Al Zarilla
Sherman Lollar
Ray Coleman

Cleveland Indians
Luke Easter
Dale Mitchell
Harry Simpson
Mickey Harris
George Stirnweiss
Johnny Berardino

Detroit Tigers
Cliff Mapes
Fred Hutchinson
Marlin Stewart

New York Yankees
Bobby Hogue
Johnny Sain
Don Bollweg

Philadelphia Athletics
Elmer Valo
Henry Majeski
Alex Kellner
Pete Suder

St. Louis Browns
Duane Pillette
Bill Kennedy
Bob Young
Tommy Byrne

Washington Senators
Sid Hudson
Al Sima
Sam Mele
Cass Michaels

1 comment:

Mark Aubrey said...

Sorry I can't help you any.

I met Don Bollweg. 1989 in Carol Stream, IL. Nice man.