I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sleigh Bells - Riot Rhythm

Editor's note: I meant to post this in my other blog. The one I've neglected for half a decade. Since I screwed it up already I'll just leave this here and post it over there as well. If you're interested, I'm sure you can find it. I'm not going to link to it because I'm a fuckup, not a whore. 

If someone put a gun up to my head and demanded I tell them my favorite album from 2010 I would immediately blurt out ARCADE FIRE!!! SUBURBS!!!





But got-DAMN ain't Sleigh Bells catchy.....

(bang)

3 comments:

Greg Zakwin said...

There's nothing wrong with being a whore sometimes and self-promoting.

Chris Mays said...

I was trading "Best Of" lists with my nephew (who is slightly less than half my age) for last year, and he had Rill Rill by them on his, and I seriously don't know how I missed them. Good stuff.

moremonkeys138 said...

That Sleigh Bells album is awesome, I can't get enough of it. Arcade Fire was spectacular as well.