I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just one code before going to bed.

Completely on a whim I put in a Series 3 '53 Mantle code right before logging off for the evening.
Ccm9qSzBq, to be exact. The result:

It's one I friggin NEEDED too! I think I'll have to blow them all out tomorrow evening and decide which ones I'm going to purchase.

In other news, fellow blogger Jason T Carter just got a 1964 Red in exchange for a '63 Topps card I needed.

Thanks Jason! If you're reading link your blog in the comments. I'm really going to bed now.


thewritersjourney said...

You have no idea how long I've been trying to unload that Breeding card! Thanks! :)

thewritersjourney said...

BTW, I have a 1960 Ray Boone also if you have any more pre-1965 Reds.

Robert Jones said...

I have collected sports cards for a number of years, finally I decided to open a hometown store front which is going quite well.
recently I have opened a online store with more product being updated daily www.sportscardsale.com but frankly getting the traffic online is
a nightmare!