I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Who likes ToppsTown?

This is not a rhetorical question. If anyone actually likes ToppsTown and needs some codes I have a ton that I'm never going to use. I tried ToppsTown last year, didn't like it at all, and have let my unwanted codes pile up like yesterday's dishes. I have five scans with 18 codes each on them.


IF YOU WANT SOME TOPPSTOWN CODES DO THIS:

Leave a comment here to claim some codes.
E-mail me (e-mail in profile).
I will send you a scan with some codes.

If I can't get five people to claim codes I'll give the first ones to request them an extra scan.
Some of the first series codes might be used, if I give you a dud code I'll try to scrounge up some replacements. No promises though.

If you would like to show gratitude for the codes, then e-mail me back a picture of a virtual card. I'll let you decide what that means.

If no one claims any codes, then I'll just post 'em all right here and you can have a free for all. Get a-commentin' if youse wants some codes...

11 comments:

AdamE said...

And if he doesn't have enough codes email me I have a bunch also.

ajpca07 at hotmail dot com

Chris Stufflestreet said...

I have a 12-year old daughter that is doing the ToppsTown thing, complete with having the really tricked-out virtual clubhouse.

Any codes she can use...will be greatly appreciated.

The Angels In Order said...

Do you plan on keeping the cards themselves? Or is there another offer or those as well?

dayf said...

Chris' daughter gets at least one scan of codes.

If you are looking for the individual cards, let me know which ones and I'll see what I have. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep a set or just blow 'em all out.

Nachos Grande said...

I've got some unused codes (and actual code cards) for trade as well if Dayf (and AdamE) run out! See my blog for the full list of what I have. I didn't bother trying to redeem any of the codes.

William Noetling said...

I don't need codes, in fact, if I bothered to look I probably have quite a few extras as well.


But I did want to say, I do enjoy ToppsTown - I've collected all three Baseball sets they've done and it's quite fun. I too have a tricked out clubhouse, but I don't log on very often once I've finished the set.

It is quite fun though.

Justin McLeod said...

Those codes expire on February 1, if I'm not mistaken

Dipayan Banerjee said...

Hey dayf,
Are any of the cards of the Marlins? If so, I'd love to have them (the actual cards, not the silly virtual junk). I'll keep you in mind if I get any Braves hits.
GO MARLINS!

My e-mail is dipayanban at yahoo dot com

dayf said...

I offer to give away ToppsTown codes before they expire and two people ask for the cards, two people try to give away their codes and one person actually wants the codes. For his daughter.

There's a lesson here, I think.

The Angels In Order said...

Um..yeah...any Angels for trade in there?

tessierthomas(at)yahoo.com

Peter said...

dayf, i would like some codes. My e-mail is petermgstn@gmail.com.

Thanks!