I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, November 24, 2011

GOBBLE GOBBLE MOTHER F#%@ER!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!






Turkey day blaster break!





Holiday movies!






Yeeeaaah, let's watch some football!




No, not real football! Fake American Handegg!




Packers!




Lions!




Niners!




Ravens!




Cowboys!




Dolphins!




BOTH AT TEH SAME TIMES!


Happy Watching Football Too Much Food Gluttony Kickoff to Extravagant Spending to Save the Economy for Another Year While We Hang Out With Family Members Who Stress Us Out Day!

GIVE THANKS FOR ALL THE GOOD STUFF AND FORGET ABOUT ALL THAT OTHER CRAP FOR JUST ONE DAY!



And watch some ponies in between games! Couldn't hurt!

4 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without ponies.

TJ said...

Are you telling me that Walmart has douche on sale for 88 cents right now? I think I'll just head out there now and sleep in on Black Friday!

Happy Thanksgiving

dayf said...

TJ: That I am, good sir. Enemas too. 88 cents!

moremonkeys138 said...

Thankskilling!!! Yesssssssssssss......