I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Saved by the draft folder once again!

There was a reason I scanned all this stuff and uploaded it, but I'll be damned if I can remember why... Most of this crap is from 2009!

Enjoy...

RAAAAAAR SMASH

Krustyfractor!

Is Hastert checkin' out George's bootie?

Bullshit!

This is my fourth favorite Garbage Pail Kid ever.



You think ponies are bad? Earlier this year the blog almost got invaded by Pokemon.


GRAAAAH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might have lost me if you started doing the Pokemon thing. I get so sick of hearing about that stuff day in and day out from my kids.

Ponies I can deal with.

Ryan G said...

Let's go all GPKs all the time! Well, not all the time. Yeah, I love those cards. And Wacky Packages.

Bullshit is an awesome show. Was.

Mark Aubrey said...

Born a Gorn!