I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, November 25, 2011

Transmogriforgasm

Ok, so the title is disgusting. Nonetheless it's accurate. So here's how my night has gone.

I have wantlists to fulfill, packages to seal, sketch cards to draw, videos to make and ponies to watch and even some actual work work I need to finish tonight. Oviously I spend my precious time farting around on teh interwebs catching up on blogs. I see this post by Play at the Plate lamenting that retail wax is for suckers. I chuckle to myself knowing that ALL wax is for suckers. A few transmogrified cards are shown in the post so I head over to the Topps Diamond Giveaway site so I can star clearing out all the dumb trades that get offered to me. I had knocked out a couple three dozen before I got the this beauty:



McCann for Chipper. How quaint. I've also been offered Prado, Hanson, Hudson, Jurrjens and about 20 Mike Minors for Chipper. Why doesn't someone offer me a damn Heyward for Chipper, I'd instantly drop dead from mixed emotions and wouldn't have to deal with this site ever again. Oh well, scroll, scroll....



What the duece? Someone offered me a Heyward?? Wait... that's MY side of the card aisle!!

HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP


YES YES YES


MINE MINE MINE

My reaction:



YES. ALL TEN HOURS WORTH. YOU HAVE TO WATCH THAT ENTIRE VIDEO TO UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS MOMENT.

Aww forget it, I'll just dump my happy reaction face folder again.























4 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

congrats my friend.

one of these days i'm going to have to figure out a way to get one of those... to ebay! and beyond!

dayf said...

CheckoutMyCards has one for $22. eBay might be better, but I don't go there much anymore.

Play at the Plate said...

Way to go Dayf! And thanks for the link.

Twitch said...

That was an impressive display of joy. I have a feeling I'll have a similar reaction if I ever get my derpy little hooves on an Ernie Banks.