I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, November 26, 2011

MLP:FIM Season 2 Ep 8

Rainbow Dash episode again. I honestly might just sleep in. This has been a rough week. Oh who am I kidding. MUST PONY. Maybe. I dunno man, it's late and I'm really tired. If it's 10:00am and I still haven't linked to live streams of the episode you'll know I am Pony Fail.

Synopsis: There is a new hero in Ponyville who is masked and stealing Rainbow Dash's thunder.

Basically Rainbow Dash fights Batman. Or, um, Batmare. I personally hope the masked mare is this:



If you know who Scootaloo and Gilda are supposed to be without me telling you, then you have my eternal admiration. Although I'm just NOW noticing I forgot to draw the mask. Derp.

Live streams here. I usually watch on the Reddit stream, but I've checked Reddit maybe a couple of times in the past week. Like I said, rough week. If there ain't no links here, it means I'm still asleep.

Hopes and dreams:

I'm posting this again just because.



Yeah I know Fluttershy (and Rainbow Dash) sang last episode but I'm greedy. MOAR SINGING PLZ

I'd like Rainbow Dash to fail miserably some more. RD is the closest thing this series has to a Bugs Bunny type character and Bugs was at his best when he had a little adversity, like the time he was fighting the Gremlin in the World War Two airplane. As soon as he became too cool for school, his character started sucking. Don't even get me started on what they did to Daffy, goddamn Warner Brothers.

Pinkie Pie, Pinkie Pie and more Pinkie Pie. Singing Pinkie Pie would be fantastic. Batman Pinkie Pie would be Amazing! Singing Batman Pinkie Pie would be SPLENDIFTABULAR! I know that isn't even a word! A new word would have to be created for Singing Batman Pinkie Pie!

I'm also curious to see if I can keep a certain streak up this week. I probably won't, and it's my fault, but I'm interested to see if it happens.

Ok, that's enough. Time for bed. (I write all these things out the night before)

No comments: