I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Joy of a Completed Series - 1972 Topps Series 1

Hey Night Owl - it can be done. 1972 Topps Series 1 and 2 are now complete. Time to attack Series 3. You can complete this thing, you just gotta complete it in chunks. Here's my Series 2 scans if you want '72 Topps Overload this morning. I'll explain how I got here this evening.

Add caption
 Ok, so Series 6 is gonna be a Beeyotch. I'll worry about that later!

2 comments:

Paul Hadsall said...

Congratulations on finishing another series. If I ever get crazy enough to try to build a set that came out before I was born, I think this would be the one I pick - I love the design.

night owl said...

I'm 3 cards short for Series 1: Mays, Cooper-Fisk rookie, and an N.L. league leaders card.

Series 6? Need a mere 124 cards.