I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, November 27, 2009

tryptophan is a helluva drug

I'm still recovering from too much turkey, chocolate pecan pie and Johnnie Walker Gold. I'll post something good soon.

Here are the results from the '70's poll:

1974 27 (46%)
1976 15 (25%)
1975 13 (22%)
1978 6 (10%)
1977 5 (8%)

So the set I will focus on is....

1974 and 1976 Topps

Yeah, it's a cop-out, but I really want to work on that '74 set and I'm too close to the '76 set to not chase after it as well. Both are now in binders and I'll have the lists posted this weekend. If you have e-mailed me this week, I'll be replying tomorrow. Tonight, if the insomnia kicks in again.

The flea market dude is coming this weekend for the last time this year/maybe ever so I will be putting together up need lists like mad tonight and tomorrow so I can attack his common boxes. Here's a pack of Goodwin to tide you over until we meet again...

Man I like this set, but it's tough when the base common cards are the hardest thing to pull out of a pack.

No comments: