I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ultra Utley

You didn't think I forgot about Mr. Superman didja?

What's he got, about 47 home runs so far this series?

Let's hope he saved a few more for the Bronx. Better yet, let's hope he gives a couple of those homers to Howard.
(they're still gonna lose, I am a shattered and broken man filled with despair)
Anybody else like jersey relics that has the stitching marks going through them?


beardy said...

Yeah, the stitching really jazzes up those boring solid swatches.

NicoLax24 said...

He really is tearin the Yanks apart! I gotta hope it stops before tonight's game. The only word I can really think of to describe that relic design is "yucky"

NicoLax24 said...

...Ok my first impression of the card was kinda harsh, I get the idea behind it now, the 2 F's for FIne Fabrics. It's not so bad after all