I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bip Cut

Ok, I think I have finally figured out what the heck Matt was trying to do with his Bip or No Bip package. I'll scan 'er up and post it by tomorrow. In the meantime, I got Bipped again. I'm a friggin' Bip magnet. I'm surprised Bip himself isn't living in my house. This time the perpetrator is Nachos Grande, AKA FanOfReds, AKA Chris if that is your real name.

Chris tried to be slick and act like Bippings were played out on the post where he reviewed his own Bippage:
got hit once...and I have a sneaking suspicion that the Bippings are quite over with...
Yeah right. Nice try, twinkletoes. Trying to put me off my guard.

NEVER.

I TRUST NO ONE.

I got my W2 the other day and I ran into Payroll sreaming "It's a Bipper... IT'S A BIPPER!!!" Luckily it wasn't my company's payroll. So anyway, let's see what Mr. Cheezy Tortilla Snack has in store for me.


I had a couple of Heritage Black Backs that I saw you needed... and I couldn't resist.

YES YOU COULD

DON'T BLAME THORZUL

YOU HAVE FREE WILL

Ok, Bipped again...what's it this time...


Yadda yadda Heritage... let's get to the meat of this sandwich.


Zombie-Bipped! Harangued by Harangs! Checkerboard style even! Wait a minute... what the deuce?


Congratulations? Bipping-used memorabilia? Heartbreaking cards of Staggering Genius?? (I knew he was up to somethin'!) Memorabilia and cut signature card #1/2?????


Ok, now that's clever. A cut Bip-ped and Melvin Nieves' disembodied head. It's kinda like those horrid Tri-Star and Upper Deck Franken-Cuts where they take the signed baseball card and hack it up and paste it into a cut auto card except this is weird instead of disgusting. In true case-hit design style, Chris made the Heartbreaking logo smaller than a dime while the Nachos manufacturer logo takes up half the card. Very authentic! And one out of TWO as well! Some other sucker is going to get one of these things!

Good Job Chris! Very creative Bipping here!

NOW STOP BIPPING ME

I'M SERIOUS

YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE MESSING WITH

5 comments:

Nachos Grande said...

Oops ;)

Nachos Grande said...

It seemed like a bipping wasn't a true bipping unless you got a package out of it...and look at it this way, you can now make 8 or 9 sets at the same time.

TheRealDFG said...

That has to be one of the top 5 bippings of all time. OF ALL TIME, I tell you. Good job there FanOfReds.

Collective Troll said...

oh shut up and take it!
seriously, that card is AWESOME! Who knew a math guy could be sooo creative!

Elizabeth said...

I was so anxiuos to know what my husband was always doing late outside the house so i started contacting hackers and was scamed severly until i almost gave up then i contacted this one hacker and he delivered a good job showing evidences i needed from the apps on his phone like whatsapp,facebook,instagram and others and i went ahead to file my divorce papers with the evidences i got,He also went ahead to get me back some of my lost money i sent to those other fake hackers,every dollar i spent on these jobs was worth it.Contact him so he also help you.
mail: premiumhackservices@gmail.com
text or call +1 4016006790