I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2009 Obak Box Break - Part 1 & 2

Viddy'd two and a half weeks ago while suffering from a raging cold. Forgive the wheezing.

PART 1


Selected 'hits':

 

Box topper....


And back #440/3600.

Checklist card...


and back.


Barry O short print back variation black variation #26/50.


No, really


Ryan Express mini....


Variation.


2009 AL ROY.


PART 2

I borked up the video. I think I got it right the second time.

More selected 'hits'


Auto #1 - Vince Coleman. Paging Dr. Madding... you have a call on the white courtesy phone...


Ryan again, this time normal sized with no variation.


2010 NL ROY


#1 overall pick in 2008.


The greatest pitcher ever.


Part 3 and maybe even 4 will be up tomorrow before I sleep.

I am an insomniac.

6 comments:

Steve Gierman said...

Unfortunately, Gordon Beckham placed fifth (?!) in AL ROY voting. Bailey won it, followed by Andrus, Porcello, Niemann, then Beckham.

Glad to finally see the box break! It was as awesome as I imagined it would be.

zman40 said...

Seems like a decent start.

Unknown said...

I'm interested in those Ryans, btw. :)

madding said...

Ahh! Vince and Vince again! I need to find you something worthwhile to send you back.

It looks like they punked your daredevil 11-plus minute second video, unfortunately.

dayf said...

DAMMIT, I was afraid of that. I'll have to go back to the editing board...

bailorg said...

Am I the only one who thinks that the picture in the Nolan Ryan cards looks more like Tom Hanks than Nolan Ryan?