I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Obak Box Break Part 4

I had to chop this one in half too due to time constraints. I had fun with it at least.

Part 4.1


Teh hitz:

Tommay Turrific


Tommay Turrific Jr. Obak back


HOW THE HELL DO YOU DRIVE IN 254 RUNS IN ONE SEASON HOLY CRAP


Emmitt Ashford, Incredible Ump



Part 4.2 - Soap Opera Edition


Hitty Hitty Bang Bang:

Yes, THAT Heisman

My second Ryan variation back


Tommay Terrific and Some Guy


I don't know if I pulled the Spook #d to 50 in this exact video or not, but there it is anyway


Hell, it's the Pirates, they'll be in the rotation by June



Part Five up whenever I can be arsed to upload it.

1 comment:

Mad Guru said...

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU DRIVE IN 254 RUNS IN ONE SEASON HOLY CRAP"

You play in one of the best home run leagues ever and are just awesome. Crues had 69 HR, including EIGHT grand slams. Crues had 144 RBI just off his homers. When you consider he also hit .404 for the season....