I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Totally worth it

So I Bipped Ben Henry with some 1959 Fleer Ted Williams cards. He sent me a double shot of packages which arrived yesterday, I don't have time to show 'em off right this minute, but I did want to stick to the one card rule and show off something (unlike the Dinged Corners package which waited a week and might have caused them to go off sulking. I'm sorry! Come back Dinged Corners!).

Ok, so it's two cards, but they are a package deal.

I'm not sure if I like the Good Cap'n or the "mini" version of Tom better.

Awww yea, I totally ripped off Ben with this one...


Offy said...

That Cap card is great. Do you know what set it is out of?

dayf said...

No clue. My guess would be one of the early '90s Fleer/Skybox MArvel sets.