I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, February 1, 2010

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

Thorzul started this ginormous Bipping fiasco and now he's made some images that you can post on your blog to indicate you have been well and truly Bipped.

WELL SCREW YOU THORZUL

I'M SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF A BIPSTORM

AND YOU WANT TO GIVE ME CHARITY??

UP YOURS 

I'LL MAKE MY OWN



Seriously, I'm still trying to figure out if I got Bipped by Heartbreaking Cards or not and I just got Bipped AGAIN.
Now here'e something you'll really like!

Play At The Plate is having a groundhog day contest.

Stats on the Back is building a 2010 Topps set for his cute wittle baby son.

Hand Collated has the scoop on those Million Card Giveaway Topps code thingys.

And finally, Mario is back.

1 comment:

gritz76 said...

I know which one I'd use.