I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

No Bip, Chip



Max Meyer (aka Jacobmrly) sent me an unexpected package, which is akin to screaming fire in a crowded theater or trying to bring a bottle of water that you just bought at the snack bar in full view of the boarding gate onto an airplane or voting for a Democrat. Simply totally unacceptable and irresponsible in these fear filled terror ridden times of wanton Bippery. Luckily for me, there were no Bips, just Chips.


Awful Chippers? Pshaw. How can a Chipper be awful?

2005 Skybox Autographics


Ok, you have a valid point. Duly noted, sir.

1995 Topps Traded Rookie of the Year Candidates


Now, this here isn't awful! The fact that he lost the Rookie of the Year to Hideo Nomo is, but not the card...

2009 UDX Die-Cut


Oh God, yes, awful, take it away!

2009 Allen & Ginter National Pride


I have about 8 of them, but this card isn't awful. There's an American flag on there! Our flag isn't awful!

2009 Topps Series 3 Propaganda Posters


Everyone in the blogosphere (I will use that term until my dying breath!) loves the hell out of these things. I don't. Communist propaganda loved only by people who think unemployed people should be able to see a doctor. If you take away their debilitating diseases, what's their incentive to go out and find a job? The bums. Awful. 

2008 UD Masterpieces Greenish Border Parallel Thingy


I've got more of these than the A&G card. Into the package for Captain Canuck this goes, some mail intercepting Mountie will really enjoy this card.

2009 Allen & Ginter N43


Oh sweet mystery of life at last I found you...... I was pissed at Topps for finally making a N43 of Chipper when I was dead broke, but I knew someone would flip this to me one day. These cards weren't awful at all! Well, this one at least. Thanks Max!

5 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

someone just sent out a pack of Chippers?
free?
because they didn't want them?!?!?!?

insanity!

McCann Can Triple said...

Someone should send me some Chippers.


...I need to buy sleeves to store the ones I have now though. Since blogging my chipper collection has exploded.

Anonymous said...

There are people who actually like Chipper cards? I thought only Derek Jeter cards were worse. :)

AdamE said...

Crap. I had that A&G Chipper set aside for you and forgot to ship it in your last package and now got beat to it.

Maybe the Canuck will want it.

jacobmrley said...

greg is mad that you didn't get bipped. he is calling that bipping jumped the shark. i say, the unexpected bip is the best bip of all. enjoy the chippers, lord knows i don't/won't...and feel free to spread the pain around to the other braves fans.