I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Crummy Commercial

Go to JD's Wild Cardz and sign up for the Winter Olympics contest. There are 87 countries, he needs 87 entries. I got a hundred thirtyfortysomethin' followers so a couple of you fellers should sign up for the thing at least. Here's your reward for obeying my every whim.


Ok, wrong games. Sue me. I got this in a loaf of Wonder Bread around 1984 when everyone went loopy for the Los Angeles games. It wasn't a card, but a booklet with information on certain events. Here's the inside:


Watch for those flying elbows... You can click on that to read all about this fascinating event of running for a very long time. I don't have much more to say about this, it was cluttering up my pics folder after not getting used in another post a while back and I figured what the hey. If I had a curling booklet I would be much happier. I love curling. I find people with brooms on ice utterly fascinating. I even like the game.

Again, GO ENTER>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how much do they cost