I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, February 8, 2010

When I grow up....

I want my agent to turn down a perfectly reasonable offer from the team I really wanted to play for...


and end up unemployed a week before Spring Training with my only two options being the Tigers, who already sent my replacement to the Yankees in a salary dump, and the Braves, who are pretty much just hanging out by the clearance bin waiting for me to be chucked into it. Of course my agent tells me there's a mystery team but for all I know it's the Brooklyn Cyclones. So I got that to look forward to instead of trying to repeat with the team I desperately want to play with.  That's what I want when I grow up.


Mommas, don't let your babies grow up to be agents.... (Boras) DAAAAAAMMMMOOONNN!!!

5 comments:

Collective Troll said...

Boras is the devil!!!
I think the Bridgeport Bluefish have an opening in left field...

Mad Guru said...

I'd love to see Damon in the Atlantic League this year.

Steve Gierman said...

I still think that Damon look like Brandon Cruz.

Roy said...

Kansas City Damon Remix!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I heard him in an interview on WFAN... he didn't sound thrilled that Boras was shopping him around.