I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, October 9, 2009

!!!!!MOJO!!!!!

HOLY CRAP EPIC FREAKING MOJO TODAY!!!!!!

Not that kind of Mojo!

No, no, no. I'm not talking 'bout that. I'm talking 'bout a different Mojo.


Nope, not Mr. Mojo. Put on a shirt, ya hippie. No one wants to see yer nipples.

Close, but not quite.

That's the ticket!


I have no idea how long they'll be doing this or even WHY they're doing this but God Bless Amazon. Oh wait, now I know. New Album!



Elvis IS everywhere!

5 comments:

Mark Aubrey said...

I used to own the Root Hog Or Die CD. Dang, that was some rowdy music. Thanks for the pointer.

Duane said...

MOJO RADIO!!!!!!!!

I first heard of Mojo when he was an afternoon DJ on "The Big One" 700 WLW. Thanks for the heads up--I got em all!
dayf you rock...and Don Henley must die!

Collective Troll said...

If you don't have Mojo Nixon then this blog could use some fixin'!

David said...

Whenever I see that picture of Jim Morrison I'm reminded of the song - Forever Young. Him, James Deans, Marilyn, Roberto Clemente etc.

Anonymous said...

Please tell me that nobody has ever actually paid money for this stuff?