I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, October 2, 2009

Thorzul Horror

I passed out asleep almost as soon as I got home last night (at least I didn't pass out before I got home) so no nice post with images and such this morning.

Instead so check out Thorzul's Nightmare on Cardboard contest II and start thinking up some horrorcards. My link to his Blog Bat Around got him three whole entries (and none from me because I flaked and couldn't force myself to write one on the topic I chose) So Mr. Bam will likely get negative entries with this link.

While you're creating horrorcards, make a piratecard or two, you still have time and you can make as many as you want. I'll post the final set on my birthday and then poll for the best cards. If you don't know when that is, then get moving or you'll miss it.

No comments: